Hi. My name is Ambika. You can learn a little about me and what I do on this page:
- I have been developing software since 2016, primarily in F# and OCaml.
- I enjoy developing and contributing to open-source software projects that I make use of or that interest me.
- I am particularly enthusiastic about functional programming, as well as the F#, OCaml, and Rust programming languages.
- I generally prefer developing software that will be used by other developers, e.g. libraries or programming languages.
- I am interested in distributed computing and developing networked software at the socket level.
You may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.